Professional digital pace clock for the pool
Integrates an analog layout with digital LCD and Solar technology.
Features & Benefits
- Large, easy-to-read fixed and scrolling display.
- Offers varying functions by mode selection.
- Capable of withstanding hard impacts.
- Solar powered, environmentally friendly (no wires necessary).
- Self-rechargeable both outdoors and indoors.
- Wall-mounting kit included.
- Great for both indoor and outdoor environments (operating temperature not to exceed 80° C).
- Does not use mechanical hands to track pace time (no broken clock hands).
- Utilizes "One-of-a-Kind" combined steady and rotating display (large, sweeping tick marks allow for quick and easy readings).
- Center digits provide accuracy for more consistent anticipation of send-offs and recording of finishes.
- Multiple setting options allow for different training purposes (center digits can display seconds or minutes).
- Information is stored regardless of mode switches (settings continue to run until directed otherwise).
- Can run without cords or plugs to avoid dangers caused by electrical wiring and wet environments.
- Users are able to position clock based on ideal viewing location rather than location of power outlet.
- Integrated wheels and handle for easy transport and storage.
- 1 meter x 1 meter front face, 40mm thickness
- Total weight ~ 60 lbs (27 kg)
- Durable aluminum frame with water-resistant, all-weather Plexiglas front.
- Rechargeable internal Lithium-ion battery stores power for 100 hours of continuous use.
- Solar Panels on the face of the clock constantly recharge the internal battery in both natural and artificial lighting environments.
- 120 V UL ground plug for operating or charging needs (90 minutes required for full charge).